Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Just a quick post tonight as it's been a busy day.  This card idea was posted in our Stampin'Up! demonstrator's magazine.  I had to modify it a bit as I didn't have all the materials they'd used in the sample. Ultimately I was pretty pleased with the outcome.   The card base is a normal A2 size in Whisper White, and I stamped some light splotches from "Gorgeous Grunge" using So Saffron ink.  Then I added 6 strips of Retro Fresh washi tape.  The film framelit was cut out of  our new "On Film" framelit dies with the Retro Fresh designer series paper.  The sentiment from "Peachy Keen"  was stamped on Whisper White using Coastal Cabana ink.  I stamped and cut out the arrows with the same stamp and framelit sets using So Saffron ink and cardstock.  They were popped up with foam dimensionals.  Then for a touch a bling....3 little rhinestones underneath the sentiment.  I formed the little fringe along the bottom of the film framelit with a one inch strip of Coastal Cabana cardstock and SU's new fringe scissors. 

No comments:

Post a Comment