Tuesday, February 4, 2014

easy card layout

I'm getting ready for a workshop tomorrow night, so I've been playing with some of my newest stamps sets and papers.  We're expecting a big snow storm, so hopefully we won't be forced to re-schedule.  But if so...it just gives me more time to make even more samples!  I really don't mind being snowed in!

Today's card is an A2 sized card base in Sahara Sand cardstock, and I added a layer of the Sweet Sorbet designer series paper. (free with $50 purchase)  The flower is stamped from a Sale-a-Bration set called "Petal Parade" (free with $50 purchase)  and I used Summer Starfruit ink.  The sentiment is from a stamp set called "Perfect Pennants" stamped in Sahara Sand ink.  As embellishments, I added the Crisp Cantaloupe twine (free with $50 purchase) and some Crystal Effects to the flower.  The flower/sentiment text box was adhered with dimensionals to add depth to the front of the card.  This layout would be a quick one to use, especially if you needed to mass-produce a lot of cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment