Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy Valentine's Day

This card is another Joy Fold card, but with a portrait style orientation.  The measurements are exactly the same as the previous card.  I decided to omit the use of an embossing folder since the patterned paper on the front flap was a bit busy.  This patterned paper is from the "Sweet Sorbet" designer series paper (SAB).  When I first saw this particular piece of DSP, it kind of reminded me of an old TV screen that lost it's signal.  "Twilight Zone" anyone???  Ok, I'm showing my age!  That show used to scare me when I was a little kid.


The speech bubble came from the stamp set called "Just Sayin' " in the mini catalog, and I cut it out with the matching framelits.  I punched the heart out using SU's small heart punch, and the heart stamp came from a mini catalog set called "Language of Love."  Both of these were attached to the card front using dimensionals. Then I used a little glitter pen (non-SU) to add a touch of bling to the heart.   The twine is from the "Sweet Sorbet Accessory Pack" which is another free SAB choice.  Inside the card I simply added a scrap of designer paper and stamped a sentiment from "Bring on the Cake" stamp set. 

No comments:

Post a Comment