Friday, June 6, 2014

a very simple sympathy card

Hello stampers....
Today's card is a very simple sympathy card.  I tend to like these types of cards to be very simple.

I started with a Whisper White card base measuring 4-1/4" x 11".  The sentiment layer also in white measures 2-3/4" x 4".  I started at the bottom with the largest swish from a new stamp set called "Work of Art" which was released this month.  After stamping off once, I stamped the green layer in Pear Pizzazz.  The next layer is So Saffron, which I stamped off once then stamped twice on the project without re-inking.  The blue layer is Soft Sky ink, which I stamped off once, then stamped about three times on the project without re-inking.  The sentiment and flower image is from a stamp set called "Love and Sympathy" and was stamped in black ink.  I glued a layer of Basic Black  cardstock measuring 3-3/4" x 5" directly to the card front, then added the stamped layer to the card front using dimensionals. 

No comments:

Post a Comment