Tuesday, July 8, 2014

simple "Work of Art" card

Hello Stampers!
Today's post is a super quick and simple card featuring the "Work of Art" stamp set, and the new "File Tab" edgelits.

I began with a normal A2 sized card base in Whisper White and used the File Tab edgelit on the front edge, running it through the Big Shot machine/Magnetic platform.

I stamped the images from the "Work of Art" stamp set using Sahara Sand ink (stamped off first), Tangelo Twist, and Blackberry Bliss.  For a touch of bling, I added a small flower punched out of the newest trio punch set, and added rhinestones to the flower center and the heart.

A 1" strip of DSP from the "Moonlight" paper pack was added to the inside of the card, and provides the perfect backdrop for the file tab edge. 

I will add the card to my stash, and then stamp a sentiment inside when it's needed.

Have a creative day!

No comments:

Post a Comment