Saturday, September 20, 2014

Grid Journal

Hello Stampers!
Stampin'Up! started offering these fabulous little kraft grid paper journals in the big catalog.  I think they are a real bargain at $4.95 for two journals.  I try to decorate them with fairly flat embellishments in an effort to be able to slip them in your purse or tote bag.
I stamped a few images from "Gorgeous Grunge" with Early Espresso and Blackberry Bliss ink. I made a simple tag out of Very Vanilla cardstock, and used Crumb Cake ink with the splotches from
"Gorgeous Grunge" again.   The focal image is from "For All Things" and was stamped in Hello Honey and Cajun Craze ink.  For the finishing touch, I added some "Color Me Autumn" washi tape, gold button with linen thread, and some Blackberry Bliss ribbon.  The tag was attached with dimensionals.  These make fantastic little gifts from the heart. 
 
Thanks for visting, and have a creative day!

No comments:

Post a Comment