Tuesday, September 30, 2014

MIA

Hello Stampers....
I know it seems I've gone MIA (missing in action) but I had to take a brief detour to get a few extra projects done.

I had to get some items ready for sale at a local gift shop.  Then my sister asked me to make some doggie bow ties to help with adoptions at her local shelter. 
 
I made them in 3 sizes (3", 3-1/2", 4")
And then I made these:
They are a small and a medium for the dogs belonging to my sister and niece.  The colors were chosen for my brother-in-law who is a football fan of a team that shall not be named. (LOL!)
 
Next project is to make a "coffee cozy" to wrap around your favorite take-out coffee. I think they will make a nice little gift to give a friend or co-worker, and it'll help reduce waste by not needing the cardboard sleeve the coffee shop provides.
 
Hope you find time to create today!

No comments:

Post a Comment