Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Best.Day.Ever

Hello on this beautiful winter day!  I love it when snowflakes are big and puffy.  Of course it's much easier for me to think that considering I don't have to leave the house today!

So since I'm inside...I must stamp.  You didn't think I'd be cleaning now, did you?  ha ha!!



I was playing around with some Sale-a-bration products which are free with a $50 purchase. Now who doesn't like free????  The stamp set is called "Best Day Ever."  The ribbon is from the "Best Year Ever Accessory Pack."   The layout is super simple and very easy to achieve.  I began by using a ruler and pencil and lightly make a diagonal line.  I started with the Coastal Cabana image in the center of the card....then stamped on either side. I  rotated the stamp each time I stamped so that the striped petal was in a different position.  Then I went back and stamped the triangles in Crushed Curry and Calypso Coral ink.  The sentiment was stamped using Soft Suede ink.  After giving all the ink enough time to dry properly, then simply erase your pencil line.

Card base:  4-1/4" x 11", scored at 5-1/2". Whisper White
Crushed Curry layer:  4" x 5- 1/4".
Whisper White layer 3-3/4" x 5".

After stamping the front panel, I glued it to the Crushed Curry layer, added the ribbon, then adhered the entire layer to the card front.  A glue dot was added underneath the bow, and rhinestones to the center of the Coastal Cabana flowers.  You know you have to add that bling!

Have a super day and stay warm!

No comments:

Post a Comment