Saturday, March 14, 2015

Easter Curvy Keepsake Boxes

Good morning stampers!
This week I've been focusing my efforts on Easter projects.  These little boxes are filled with chocolate eggs, and are formed with using the Curvy Keepsake Box die from Stampin'Up!  If you check Pinterest, it's absolutely amazing to see how creative people can get using this versatile die.

On the bunny I used the large oval punch for the ears and feet, and the small oval punch (retired) for the lining of the ears.  The eyes, cheeks, and nose are all from the Owl Builder punch.

On the peep, I used our heart punch for the feet, small heart punch for the beak, and the Owl Builder punch for the eyes.  The wings were punched from the Scalloped Oval punch. Super easy and quick to whip up.  I will be taking several of these to sell at a local gift shop in a retirement community/nursing home.  Hopefully they will be used to brighten someone's day!

No comments:

Post a Comment