Saturday, April 18, 2015

"Hip Hip Hooray" card kit

One of the little hidden gems in the catalog is the "Hip Hip Hooray" card kit, found on page 197 of the main catalog.  You get enough supplies to make 20 cards with envelopes.  It's a great kit to take "on the go" with you if you want to get a little stamping done when you're away from home, or at a stamping get together with friends.  On the samples below I used products/stamps provided in the kit, and then mixed some other sentiments from my ever-growing stash.  And yes, I hoard card kits too....but I am bound and determined to make every one of them up and use them.  I'm halfway there as I've completed 10 cards so far!  Yay!!
 
Be sure to check the website on Tuesday, April 21st.  The retired list will be posted, and it's always like  a shark frenzy. The 2013-2015 In Colors will be retiring.  Those items tend to sell out first, so don't delay in placing your order soon!
 
Any questions, let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment