Monday, May 11, 2015

Corner Fold card

Hello stampers!

Today's card is a new fancy fold that I just learned about by watching a video from Linda Bauwin.  She is a Stampin'Up! demonstrator and does a series of fancy fold cards on her blog www.stampingwithlinda.typepad.com  

I followed her instructions, except I did eliminate one layer compared to hers.  It's all a matter of personal choice.
 
The cutting and folding is pretty easy to master once you watch Linda's video.  It's one of those things that watching someone else actually do it is a thousand times easier than trying to describe it in writing. 
 
The stamp set is the Butterfly Basics, and the cardstock for the card base is Crisp Cantaloupe. The inks I used were Crisp Cantaloupe, Wild Wasabi and Memento Black.
 
I hope you will enjoy this type of fancy fold in your cardmaking future!

No comments:

Post a Comment