Sunday, May 31, 2015

Super fast Grad cards

Hello stampers!
Just a quick post to show you a super fast graduation card I made.  Actually I made 2 because they are for a set of twins on my husband's side of the family.   Their school colors are maroon and white, and I added the gold and black for a bit of contrast.

The stamp set is called "BYOP" which is a great set to use with gift cards.  I made these cards literally with scraps on my desk, and only used a full sheet of the maroon colored cardstock to get the two card bases.  This stamp set is being carried over into the main catalog, so it's still available to purchase.  The white layer measures 4-1/4" x 2-3/4".  I glued a little strip of black cardstock on the back side of the top edge, and a 1/2" strip of Crushed Curry was glued on the top of the bottom edge.  The striped ribbon was glued on the backside, just letting the lower edge peek out.  I then added a banner punched in black, and a couple pieces of ribbon, a button, and baker's twine to the top corner.   This entire layer was attached using dimensionals.

I hope you enjoy today's post.  As always, if you have any questions feel free to contact me!

No comments:

Post a Comment