Thursday, July 30, 2015

Baby card with scraps

Good morning.....
Today's card was made with scraps on my desk.  I just love it when that works out!  The layout was in our latest edition of our "Stampin'Success" magazine for demonstrators.  However I just tweaked it a bit to step it up a notch.

The DSP is a retired print from Sale-a-bration waaaay back in the day when I started selling SU. Since I'm a hoarder, I still had scraps laying around (plus an un-opened pack also.)  See....HOARDER!!!!    Anyway, the DSP layer measures 3-3/4
" square, then I put a 3/4" strip of coordinating DSP on the bottom.  This layer was then attached to a piece of Whisper White cardstock measuring 4" x 5-1/4".

The stamps used are from a set called "Tin of Cards" and were stamped using Sahara Sand ink.  I wrapped a little white baker's twine around the layer, then attached it to the card front with foam dimensionals.  I secured the bow with the glue dot underneath.  Now how easy was that, and such a sweet little card for a sweet little someone? 

Hope you find some creative time for yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment