Monday, July 20, 2015

Ice cream anyone?

Hello stampers!
I found today's design by Linda Heller at www.stampingschool.com.  I loved how it just looked like summer, and made me want to eat ice cream!

The stamp set I used is "Sprinkles of Life" which is our Ronald McDonald House set for Stampin'Up! this year.  For every set sold, SU donate's $3.00 to RMH.  And there's a matching punch, so how cool is that?

The colors used were Mint Macaron, Very Vanilla, Watermelon Wonder, and Hello Honey.  The ink used was Early Espresso.  The card base and oval were cut out of Kraft cardstock.  I used our new Elegant Dots embossing folder on the oval. (Linda had used our new corrugated paper in the catalog.)   The strip of DSP is 2" wide, and the strip of Mint Macaron is 1/2" wide.

Have a great day, and thanks for looking!

I loved the cute paperclip with the flag hanging from it.  So easy to make with a 3/4" strip of DSP and a tiny stapler.  Super cute!!  I secured it with a glue dot underneath.

No comments:

Post a Comment