Sunday, August 16, 2015

vintage masculine birthday card

Hello stampers!
Today's card is super simple, and features the stamp set called "Guy Greetings."  I'll admit when I first saw this set, I truly wasn't interested in buying it. I made this card for my girlfriend's son who is into body building and is in fantastic shape.
The DSP is a retired newsprint from SU, but we have similar paper in the current catalog that would work just as well.  (Typeset Specialty #133704 for $13.00)
 
The card base is Very Vanilla normal sized A2 card.  The black layer is 4" x 5-1/4".  The DSP layer measures 3-3/4" x 5".  The image was stamped in black ink on a piece of Very Vanilla measuring 2" x 3-1/4".  This piece was adhered to a piece of black cardstock measuring 2-1/4" x 3-1/2".  I attached this layer to the card front using foam dimensionals.  The banner was stamped on a scrap of vanilla cardstock and fussy cut out with paper snips.  I attached it to the card front with dimensionals.  Super simple, but I think he'll appreciate it!  
 
Have a great day, and thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment