Sunday, October 18, 2015

updated Brutus

Good morning....
Today's post features an updated Brutus.  I replaced the top white layer with Garden Green, and added a 1" strip of Real Red cardstock and white lettering to make the end zone.  I used a chalk marker to draw the lines of the field.  I was lucky enough to find a scrapbook kit at the local craft store, so I punched the logo out of a 1" circle punch, then added it to a 1-1/4" black cardstock circle.

The "O" on the hat was cut from the sticker pack in the scrapbook kit, but I also picked up nail decals which also work on the hat.  They are just the perfect size.

I'm getting ready for a craft show in November, and I hope these will be a big seller.

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment