Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Botanicals for You

Hello Stampers!
I have finally had a little more time to play with some of my new toys I ordered from Stampin'Up!  Today's card features a set you can earn for "free" with a $50 order during Sale-a-bration.  This set also coordinates with another stamp set in the mini catalog called "Botanical Blooms."
I began with a regular A2 size card base in Whisper White.  I first stamped the sentiment in SU's Archival Black ink.  The flowers were stamped using Tangelo Twist and Hello Honey.  The leaves were stamped using Mossy Meadow.  I wanted to add a little more depth, so I stamped the larger flower again on a scrap of white using the Tangelo Twist ink.  These extra flowers were fussy cut, and added to the card using little pieces of Stampin' dimensionals.  I added black enamel accents to the centers of the flowers for the finishing touch.  Super fast but I think it makes a very pretty card!

Stay warm inside, and hope you find some creative time for yourself!


No comments:

Post a Comment